Saturday, September 15, 2007

Beautiful reentry









To my return in house I found some beautiful surprises in my mailbox! A pair of magazines to which I have subscribed, many siggies, and finally but not less main point the pincushion of Rita that with it we have made an exchange.
Wow!!! What a joy! Finally not only bills of count of unpaid Bank!!! LOL  :))))

Il mio rientro a casa è stato addolcito dalle belle sorprese trovate nella posta. Un paio di riviste a cui sono abbonata, dei siggys bellissimi come sempre e per ultimo ma non meno inportante un bellissimo e originale puntaspilli ( 2 per la verità ) di Rita, una signora canadese con la quale abbiamo fatto uno scambio!
Wow!!! Che gioia! Una volta tanto che non ci siano solamente bollette e avvisi della banca da pagare!!! LOL :)))) Davvero un bel rientro!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have had beautiful things. So good to see you are back !!

Teodo said...

Finalmente ero un po' in pensiero.
ciao ciao

Wendy said...

The siggies are looking really cute.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

welcome back Simonetta! We've been missing you....
Yes, what's better than coming back home and find some nice quilty goodies in the mailbox ?
ENJOY !

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Anonymous said...

Ha, you're back! Did you have a nice vacation?
Love your siggy's and recognize some of them.
Have a nice sunday!

Anonymous said...

Bentornata al blog.....hai ragione trovare questi pensieri è davvero molto piacevole e rallegra parecchio....A presto Un bacione Cri

Silvana Torchio said...

che bello trovare sorprese nella cassetta della posta... la giornata è sicuramente migliore!!
un bacio
Silva

DIANA said...

bentornata Simo!!!auguri alla tua bambina per la scuola e poi...buonissimo autunno pieno di cucito per te!!la tua mamma spero che stia bene!!baciotti!!

Beertje Zonn said...

Hello Simonetta,

I make a siggy for you , but I have not your address.
Mail me please.

Kind regards,

Sonnja

Deni said...

I am so hapy you are back! I have missed you, my friend.

I also love to come home to something besides bills in my mailbox!

Love you tons!

Denise