Sunday, December 03, 2006

Advent


Ohh, I have not been very precise yesterday but I was to the job and in the afternoon my child Mattia it had a performance in the churches. It was so excited!!!I put two Link for the calendar of Advent today, considering that yesterday I have jumped the day :)))) http://www.blockcentral.com/holidayhalftimemysteryquilt.shtml
This is a mistery of Christmas, some one job of quilt could not miss!
http://www.northpolechristmas.com/
In this site the patterns can be found: snowman, holy, angel, gingerbread.... profits to do some Christmas decorations or them can be used in some quilts for Christmas
Happy fun and happy Sunday!!!

2 comments:

merete said...

I love a good mystery quilt, - no time for sewing today as time were spend with family this 1. Sunday in Advent.
Will be back! It's such a nice idea, your advent's caledar.
merete

Laurie Ann said...

Good to hear from you again. Glad you are having fun getting ready for Christmas and that your kids are doing well!!!