Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A lot of things to say





Yes, is true, the time passes fast and many have been the appointments for me and my family!
I have a lot to tell and I would like not to forget anything!
The first thing that I want to tell is the party that all of us have done in honor to my greater child Mattia. It has received the First Communion 8 last May and everything been so exciting!!!!

Si il tempo passa velocemente e le settimane volano! Molti sono stati gli impegni che io e tutta la famiglia abbiamo avuto. Il primo e molto importante è stata la Prima Comunione di mio figlio.
E' stata davvero una grande giornata e tutto è andato per il meglio :))))

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations to Mattia. God's blessings on him.

Alma_vcg said...

Auguri a Mattia per la sua comunione.

Anche mia figlia ha fatto la prima comunione domenica.

DIANA said...

finalmente le foto di Mattia!!!auguri ancora!!!